Nordsyn Fabrication shop is a division of Forsman Farms and is a growing and team-focused CNC Machining Shop that is seeking a CNC Setup/Programmer to setup, program, and operate CNC Vertical Mills and Lathes.
CNC Setup/Programmer pay range: $28.00-$38.00/hour
Monday-Friday position with daytime hours.
This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of programming experience.
Work location: 225 Olsen Blvd., Cokato, MN
- Preparation and presetting of tools needed for machining operations
- Correctly setup and run all CNC machine tools including loading/unloading materials and finished parts from machine tools. Willing to train less experienced employees these key functions
- Write and optimize programs and procedures for CNC mills and CNC lathes.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve production processes. Willing to recommend and implement changes as needed
- Work in a team focused environment requiring strong communication skills and teamwork
- Maintain high expectations for quality with ability to visually inspect and measure parts with precision tools within a part run
- Required to have working knowledge of CNC programming software (MasterCam and/or Solidworks CAM preferred)
- Required to have working knowledge of G and M codes
- Ability to multitask between programming, job setup, and verifying part quality
- Required to have experience with programming and setup of 3 and 4 Axis Machining Centers
- Follow all company standards and requirements
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs regularly and 60 lbs on occasion
- Medical insurance
- Employer HSA contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time
- Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement